JUDr. Ing.Ivan Bojna, lawyer, ID: 30793106, registered office: Polianky 7G, 841 01 Bratislava - Dúbravka processes personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation of the Slovak Republic and the EU, respecting the privacy of data subjects and the protection of their personal data that he processes, pays the utmost attention.
The processing of personal data results from the subject of the controller’s activity. Without the provision of personal data and without their processing, we would not be able to provide our services to clients and other affected persons to the required extent and quality.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of obligations arising from special legal regulations, in particular for keeping the accounting agenda and administration of accounting documents,
- the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the pre-contractual and contractual relations to which the person concerned wishes to be a party or for the exercise of the legitimate interest of the operator, which is the exercise of his rights and obligations arising from these relations,
- records of correspondence received and sent, including electronic correspondence,
- registration and settlement of the rights of the persons concerned and registration of security incidents for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations of the operator pursuant to special regulations,
- fulfillment of legal obligations arising from special regulations concerning the legal agenda of the operator in the field of protection against money laundering and terrorism.
- the operator processes personal data of jobseekers for the registration and selection of jobseekers for the purpose of securing pre-contractual relationships or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the operator,
- In connection with the practice of the legal profession, personal data are processed in the practice of the legal profession based on special legal provisions for the purpose of fulfilling obligations from contracts to which the data subject is a party, and for the proper practice of the legal profession in accordance with special legal provisions,
- When you visit this website, personal data is processed in order to safeguard the legitimate interest of the operator, to anonymize the monitoring of website traffic and to adapt its content on the basis of anonymized traffic statistics,
- When contacting us by e-mail or via a form on a website, the operator processes personal data in order to establish a communication channel between the person concerned and the operator concerned, in order to perceive the legitimate interests of the operator, inquiries from potential customers and
- if the person concerned is our customer, we process personal data for the purpose of publishing the reference to our cooperation.
We process ordinary personal data as far as this is communicated to us by the person concerned: first and last name, title, residential address, contact details (telephone number, e-mail), date of birth, type and number of ID, signature, bank account number, amount due / liability . In the case of lobbying or the preparation of contracts, legal drafts and other legal documents, we can also process the birth number for the purpose of integrating it into the contract. When you visit our website, we can also process cookies and IP address data (however, these are not used for profiling).
It is possible to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations (i.e. even without the consent of the data subject) or on the basis of the consent of the data subject. If there is no legal reason for the processing of personal data, it will only be processed with your consent. Data is also processed that was communicated to the person responsible in the context of the conclusion of the contract by the person concerned or in the context of a cooperation or by another person to whom the data was provided for this purpose. Data from public registers can also be processed. We store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the stated purposes. When storing personal data, the person responsible is subject to special regulations on retention periods and / or the principles of the GDPR for storing and disposing of personal data.
Personal data can also be processed by third parties if this is necessary to fulfill the obligations of the person responsible towards customers or to provide the operator’s services, otherwise only with the consent of the persons concerned. When selecting partners, we ensure that the standard of protection of personal data is guaranteed. We only pass on personal data to the following categories of recipients in justified cases and only to the extent necessary:
- if necessary, the contractual partners who are necessary for the proper operation and implementation of the contractual relationship (external auditing company, web hosting provider, IT administration provider, etc.),
- as far as this is necessary for other bodies, if the right or the obligation to provide personal data is required by law or if this is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible (e.g. courts, police, etc.),
- Pre-contractual / contractual partners, counterparties, public administration bodies, etc. in cases of interest representation, if this is necessary for the purpose of providing the corresponding legal services or the person concerned requests it.
The personal data of the data subject can be processed in countries of the European Union and contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The transfer of personal data can only take place in third countries whose legal system, in the opinion of the European Commission, guarantees an adequate level of protection for personal data.
The operator processes personal data either manually or with the help of computer systems. The person responsible has taken the necessary measures to guarantee the highest level of data protection.
The data subject has the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- to correct or delete or restrict the processing of personal data,
- lodge an objection to the processing of personal data,
- for the portability of personal data,
- submit a complaint or a request to initiate a procedure with the supervisory authority, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data,
- To revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
The person responsible is obliged to inform the data subject immediately about a personal data breach if the personal data breach could result in a high risk for the data subject’s rights.
Contact for personal data purposes
If you have any questions about the protection of your personal data, you can contact us by email.
JUDr. Ing. Ivan Bojna, attorney at law
address: Polianky 7G, 841 01 Bratislava
Office: entrance Polianky 7B
tel.: +421 2 544 323 92, email: click here
© 2023 Advokátska kancelária JUDr. Ing. Ivan Bojna, Rights reserved